A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Hot or not, chances are if she's a true whore she's got something, or is on the fast-track to getting something. For the sake of your wang, stay 'way.
You misunderstood me. If she is hot, it makes her a bitch. If she isn't, it makes her desperate. The first one is to the point, the second one is just sad.

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Not sure entirely how much experience anyone in this thread actually has with women. Hate to be cynical but this is a gaming forum after all.

Tbf one of us is married so I'm discounting him. As qualifications go that's a fairly decent indicator
You sound a lot like a friend. After he finally got laid, he started to think that no-else was good with women........ And I don't know in other places, but here the gamer, socially inept stereotype doesn't happen that much.

Oh I'm not saying I'm any good with women. But just remember: FACELESS INTERNET ADVICE IS ALWAYS TOTALLY THE MOST RELIABLE ADVICE.
And that's what this thread is about....... About people following faceless internet advice to treat women like shit that will probably get them bitchslapped or worse........... I know you were trying to find a way to express how much you agree'd with me and this thread, but that wasn't the way. Yo, Imma Let You Fin
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Hot or not, chances are if she's a true whore she's got something, or is on the fast-track to getting something. For the sake of your wang, stay 'way.
You misunderstood me. If she is hot, it makes her a bitch. If she isn't, it makes her desperate. The first one is to the point, the second one is just sad.

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Not sure entirely how much experience anyone in this thread actually has with women. Hate to be cynical but this is a gaming forum after all.

Tbf one of us is married so I'm discounting him. As qualifications go that's a fairly decent indicator
You sound a lot like a friend. After he finally got laid, he started to think that no-else was good with women........ And I don't know in other places, but here the gamer, socially inept stereotype doesn't happen that much.

Oh I'm not saying I'm any good with women. But just remember: FACELESS INTERNET ADVICE IS ALWAYS TOTALLY THE MOST RELIABLE ADVICE.
And that's what this thread is about....... About people following faceless internet advice to treat women like shit that will probably get them bitchslapped or worse........... I know you were trying to find a way to express how much you agree'd with me and this thread, but that wasn't the way. Yo, Imma Let You Fin

You express it with dirty cookie sex...

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:

You're British. You get the LEAST pussy out of all of us, obviously.

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

You're British. You get the LEAST pussy out of all of us, obviously.

Sir, have you HEARD the British Accent? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
My friend does this, but she's a girl, so that makes her a whore.
Is she hot?

She used to be, but not really anymore.

Tellen Silversun wrote:

I am a woman, so I believe I have the most experience.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
My friend does this, but she's a girl, so that makes her a whore.
Is she hot?

Tellen Silversun wrote:

You're also 16... Yo, Imma Let You Fin

Back to top Go down
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Tellen Silversun wrote:

Have you been in a constant relationship with a pussy and a pair of boobs for 16 years? Didn't think so.

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Aeraie wrote:

Have you been in a constant relationship with a pussy and a pair of boobs for 16 years? Didn't think so.

In his defense... He does have a kid because he didn't wear a condom...

Just sayin... Don't worry lass, one of these days you squeeze out an abomination yourself! And you'll be happy to shake it untill it stops crying then...

I need more booze. White and Mackay... Yummy!
Back to top Go down
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:21 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

In his defense... He does have a kid because he didn't wear a condom...

Just sayin... Don't worry lass, one of these days you squeeze out an abomination yourself! And you'll be happy to shake it untill it stops crying then...

I need more booze. White and Mackay... Yummy!

Give it 10+ years, and that'll be me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Tellen Silversun wrote:

Hey... I happen to know you haven't had a pair of those for all 16 years! Your honor I demand this be added to the record...

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Aeraie wrote:

That is my less. But... By that time killing babies will be oldschool... Because either mankind will be annihilated by itself. Or we will have replaced them with Baby makers (which are at the same time whiskey dispensers.) <- in that case... I won't ever fuck random sluts without a condom anymore...

Though i miss that person in my life... I went through about 11 girlfriends which i can score. Untill last year. Now i am looking for a literal soulmate. The quest is hard, and maybe i'll die lonely... But it will be worth it... I have been looking for that special someone for the last 2 years. And it still hasn't worked out.

Where is she... That one... Sad
Untill that... A lot of barsluts with syfilus to fuck... I am glad i always use condoms...
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

That is my less. But... By that time killing babies will be oldschool... Because either mankind will be annihilated by itself. Or we will have replaced them with Baby makers (which are at the same time whiskey dispensers.) <- in that case... I won't ever fuck random sluts without a condom anymore...

Though i miss that person in my life... I went through about 11 girlfriends which i can score. Untill last year. Now i am looking for a literal soulmate. The quest is hard, and maybe i'll die lonely... But it will be worth it... I have been looking for that special someone for the last 2 years. And it still hasn't worked out.

Untill that... A lot of barsluts with syfilus to fuck... I am glad i always use condoms...

One time...you're going to stick your penis up a vagina, and, a penis will fall out--because they're actually...a transexual. Problem, Officer?

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

You've had boobs since you were a baby? Holy shit, your childhood must've been interesting.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

Wait until the one that spends the night and is all... STFU I'M SLEEPING... I'll make you a sammich in an hour.

>.>

Cha-ching....

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

One time...you're going to stick your penis up a vagina, and, a penis will fall out--because they're actually...a transexual. Problem, Officer?

Never happened to me bro...

Syfillus happened though...

And herpes...

And chlamydia...

Why was i so good looking 6 years ago?...

Now i am a fat metalhead with mantits... XD
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

Wait until the one that spends the night and is all... STFU I'M SLEEPING... I'll make you a sammich in an hour.

>.>

Cha-ching....
And somewhere, a thousand angels sang in harmony with the world.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

And herpes...

And chlamydia...

Can I see them?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

And herpes...

And chlamydia...

Can I see them?

Malcom's fetish...

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Can I see them?

Try 2 years of anti-psychotics...
You'll get them don't worry mate...
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

And herpes...

And chlamydia...

Can I see them?

Malcom's fetish...
My fetish is actually is wearing a cape, a moustache, a hat in both of my heads, and call myself Tito Fuentes. The mantits is just morbib curiosity.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

My fetish is actually is wearing a cape, a moustache, a hat in both of my heads, and call myself Tito Fuentes. The mantits is just morbib curiosity.

Mine was always pulling a David Carradine...
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Was?
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Was?

2 Years ago i turned into a columbine massacre thingy...
I had the urge to kill everyone in sight... Therefore the anti-psychotics...

Now... I am unfortunatly empty... I just seek... That one...

(fucking gay i know...)
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Was?

(fucking gay i know...)
I hear you man, I'm looking for that one girl that isn't completely empty in the head............. or the chest.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Was?

(fucking gay i know...)
I hear you man, I'm looking for that one girl that isn't completely empty in the head............. or the chest.

Wow wow bro calm down. The chest is important...
You can become mania-agrresive like me when you are 21+.
Fuck the big titted chicks!...

Commitment will become the cancer when you are 21+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   

Back to top Go down

So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: