AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:10 pm

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/norway-promises-humane-conditions-mass-killer-ahead-sentencing-170048111.html

Y?!

I am a borderline communist. And i think personal liberty is the most important thing in the world. But untreatable psycho-killers, rapist and pedophiles should be executed. Because 90% can't be cured. I think of it as an injustice to the people they harmed and traumatized. Should the victims pay taxes so these fucking psycho's can remain locked up and "treated" which will fail. I think not. I am pro-death only if it is 100% denyable that they killed their victims. Anders is a perfect example. He should be given a bullet to the brain and buried in an unknown location.

I agree that the lawsystems of the west have become so pussified and pseudohumane that the killer is almost the victim. This has to stop. It is the best for society and everyone affected by them to just kill them. To my preference slowly, but i am a mentally disturbed sadist and i actually know and fight my affliction. So i'd say. Give them a quick and painless death. Inform it to the world and move on so we can forget this crazy asshole.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/norway-promises-humane-conditions-mass-killer-ahead-sentencing-170048111.html

Y?!

I am a borderline communist. And i think personal liberty is the most important thing in the world. But untreatable psycho-killers, rapist and pedophiles should be executed. Because 90% can't be cured. I think of it as an injustice to the people they harmed and traumatized. Should the victims pay taxes so these fucking psycho's can remain locked up and "treated" which will fail. I think not. I am pro-death only if it is 100% denyable that they killed their victims. Anders is a perfect example. He should be given a bullet to the brain and buried in an unknown location.

I agree that the lawsystems of the west have become so pussified and pseudohumane that the killer is almost the victim. This has to stop. It is the best for society and everyone affected by them to just kill them. To my preference slowly, but i am a mentally disturbed sadist and i actually know and fight my affliction. So i'd say. Give them a quick and painless death. Inform it to the world and move on so we can forget this crazy asshole.
I couldn't agree more. I despise people calling for human rights for murderers and rapist. Murdereres should be executed on spot. Again, slowly would be nice, but too costly. A simple bullet to the head, or knife to the throat should suffice.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 pm

lolTitan would have a love/hate relationship with Texas...

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Texas is a shithole. Problem, Officer?

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Y?!

I couldn't agree more. I despise people calling for human rights for murderers and rapist. Murdereres should be executed on spot. Again, slowly would be nice, but too costly. A simple bullet to the head, or knife to the throat should suffice.

I would only want it when it the executee was 100% proven guilty. Not 99%, 100%. Else you'll get (like scott said) Texas style executions. Where they notice that 5 years later that the executee wasn't guilty but someone else was. I call that a waste of a life and we shouldn't condone it. However in a lot of cases it is clear who has done this crime and the criminal should be executed for it.

Justice only works when it works. And death is just a tool to intimidate the would be murderers so they wouldn't commit their crimes. The death sentence is fair and it is economically responsible.

Assholes like Robert Mikelsons <- pedophile and rapist in my country. Should be shot and made an example off like Anders.

Additions: The second a rapist or a murderer choose is that fraction of a second they are guilty. And they should bare the consequences accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

I would only want it when it the executee was 100% proven guilty. Not 99%, 100%. Else you'll get (like scott said) Texas style executions. Where they notice that 5 years later that the executee wasn't guilty but someone else was. I call that a waste of a life and we shouldn't condone it. However in a lot of cases it is clear who has done this crime and the criminal should be executed for it.

Justice only works when it works. And death is just a tool to intimidate the would be murderers so they wouldn't commit their crimes. The death sentence is fair and it is economically responsible.

Assholes like Robert Mikelsons <- pedophile and rapist in my country. Should be shot and made an example off like Anders.

Additions: The second a rapist or a murderer choose is that fraction of a second they are guilty. And they should bare the consequences accordingly.
I agree. Also, if we kill murderers, why don't we rape pedophiles/rapists?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Because then you're indirectly bangin' a small child. AND SO, THE PUNISHMENT CONTINUES.

Second-hand pedophilia. Naughty, naughty.

Anyhow: These guys wasted so much money on one guy. :/ Know whatd be cheaper?

Hire some tougher fuckin' security guards, buy an extra set of manacles, give them stun batons and shotguns with beanbag rounds. The shotguns should be kept on him at all times, 5 paces away at minimum.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Because then you're indirectly bangin' a small child. AND SO, THE PUNISHMENT CONTINUES.

Second-hand pedophilia. Naughty, naughty.
I totally did not expect that. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 am

Generally speaking I oppose the death penalty. I think it's a rather absurd notion to kill people because killing people is wrong. Additionally, I think that imprisonment for life would be a much more fitting punishment. Not only do they have to sit and think about what they did, but they don't get the quick easy option of death. There are many people out there willing to die for an insane belief because the instant of death is fleeting. Even if it's extended they know at the end their suffering will stop and it will all be over.

With life imprisonment, they live a full, long life filled with nothing but the memories of what they did. In my world, they wouldn't get an education, they wouldn't have books, they wouldn't have TVs, they'd have a cell with bare walls. I still view prison as a punishment, not a form of rehabilitation. I just think imprisonment for a term of years/life is more fitting.

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://www.filloreansociety.com
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 am

While I agree with the statement that a long life of thinking "What have I done?" is a good punishment, for those who are obviously beyond help -- Serial rapists and murderers, excluding the ones who are straight raving lunatics with absolutely no idea of reality -- having them around longer is a burden on society that should simply not exist.

We don't let rabid dogs suffer, Sergei. We end it, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 am

Sergei Meranov wrote:
Generally speaking I oppose the death penalty. I think it's a rather absurd notion to kill people because killing people is wrong. Additionally, I think that imprisonment for life would be a much more fitting punishment. Not only do they have to sit and think about what they did, but they don't get the quick easy option of death. There are many people out there willing to die for an insane belief because the instant of death is fleeting. Even if it's extended they know at the end their suffering will stop and it will all be over.

With life imprisonment, they live a full, long life filled with nothing but the memories of what they did. In my world, they wouldn't get an education, they wouldn't have books, they wouldn't have TVs, they'd have a cell with bare walls. I still view prison as a punishment, not a form of rehabilitation. I just think imprisonment for a term of years/life is more fitting.

While I believe in the concept "be the better man," I don't like paying for their stay at hotel Soapinyerass...

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y u so silly, Europe?   

Back to top Go down

Y u so silly, Europe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: